Thursday, March 21, 2013

Trivia about me, if you're into that sort of thing


The Link Back
Thank you to the  lovely and hilarious Morgan Jane! I can't wait to read her book this summer.


7 Things About Me

1. All the animals I've ever owned have been rescues that I ran into at the right place and the right time.

2. I've had the same best friend since I was 12.

3. I have everything from rock to country to rap to pop to folk music on my iPod. But I will admit to a disproportionate amount of terrible pop music.

4. My favorite museum is the Museum of Natural History in DC. DINOSAURS!!!!


5. Glasgow is my favorite city in the world. Not even NYC has as much personality.

6. Dunkin Donuts are the best. Krispy Kreme are the worst.

7. Horseback riding has been my big passion other than writing my entire life, but for some reason I've never been able to incorporate it into any of my writing. One day!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 9. My hand is being fought over by a guy who's kind of okay I guess and the most fabulous lady in the known universe. Only her distance and ladyparts prevents our love!

      Delete
  2. I met my best friend at 11, 20 years later and 3000 miles apart and we still talk once a day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Glasgow!! The best time I've ever had in my life was in Glasgow. ^_^

    ReplyDelete