Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Remake Me

I give up.

Okay, so now we have Encyclopedia Brown getting a movie (ah yes, that beloved cult classic), Tim Burton is directing Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (of course he is), The Girl Who Owned a City (but sexy, because eww, a non-sexualized girl, what is even the point), and Wolverine sequels until the end of modern civilization.

Anything else we want to remake while we're at it? A Batman movie hasn't come out in a minute, we could do another of those. How about a Spot the Dog adaptation?

Already did that one. Aw, hell, make it again!
Dick and Jane. See Dick star in a remake. See Jane be sexified. See Selma's brain explode.

What completely superfluous remake/adaptation would you like to see get made? The odds are in your favor!

1 comment:

  1. Will the Tim Burton remake star Johnny Depp and Helen Bonham Carter? I hope so! Because there aren't enough Burton/Carter/Depp mashups out there.

    I used to like Johnny. Now when I see him I wish I could puke on him.

    ReplyDelete