Monday, June 10, 2013

The Funny Side of PRISM!

Maybe I'm a sadist, but I can't help but be amused at one part of this whole NSA debacle. I thought I'd share, so that you'd know there's light in the midst of all... this.

DARK MENACING PHOTOGRAPH

AHHHHH THEY USED THE WORD DYSTOPIA

POWERPOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINTS

Every time I see "NSA" trending on Twitter or people posting shocked Facebook messages or sending carrier pigeons to their elderly grandpeople, all I can think of is the fact that some poor beleaguered intern at NSA HQ is going to have to go through Every. Single. One. of the mentions to evaluate the terrorist threat.


Hi, interns! :D

1 comment:

  1. You know, none of this surveillance stuff really bothers me. I just feel bad for the poor intern who has to sift through all that stuff.

    Just wanted college credit...that's funny.

    ReplyDelete