Sunday, February 3, 2013

Say why do I like this so much?

One of the things that continues to baffle me is my complete addiction to TLC's Say Yes to the Dress.

It's joy and till-death-do-us-part all over the place here.

Tons of women get a kick out of anything wedding-related, that's no mystery. But I truly am not sure why I'm able to watch episode after episode of nothing but wedding dress appointments. I mean, after awhile, all the dresses start to look the same!

Except maybe this one.

But this show captivates me. I can watch an embarrassing number of hours of women picking out white dresses. I can totally buy into the whole "this is the only dress of your entire life that will matter" ideal and happily exclaim yay or nay from the sidelines.

What can I conclude about this? Heck if I know. But I'm not going to stop watching anytime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment