Monday, April 22, 2013

Show Me The Pretty

... or anything that catches your fancy, really.

On Thursday, my dear bloggees, we are going to have an INSPIRATION POST! And I want you to contribute, because you know about beautiful things that I don't. I'll be posting too, but there are more people in the world and more knowledge than I possess in my onesie.

So bring poems, links to music videos, pictures, quotes, bits of wonderfully crafted prose, anything. Anything that inspires you is welcome. I want to create a post that I (and hopefully other people) can look back at during those days where the muse crosses her arms, cants her hip, and narrows her eyes at me.

See you Thursday!

This is Ugly Shark, ugliest of all the pottery sharks.
I hope you find him suitably inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment